OLinks’ SPAM policy as follows:
The Email to Voice, Email to SMS and Email to FAX services are communication systems of OLinks Corporation (OLinks) located in Cedar Hill Texas, 75104.
Unsolicited commercial electronic messages must not be sent through the OLinks’ communication systems. Messages sent through the OLinks’ communication systems must include information about the individual or organization who authorized the sending of the message.
Messages sent through the OLinks’ communication systems must contain a functional “unsubscribe” facility. Electronic address lists resulting from “address-harvesting” software must not be supplied, acquired, or used on the OLinks’ communication systems.
OLinks prohibits the use of the OLinks communication systems for the transmission of illegal material.
OLinks may use its discretion to refuse to process any job which falls into any of these categories.
- Unsolicited commercial electronic messages must not be sent. Unsolicited messages are those which a party has not consented to be sent to them. To send messages through the OLinks communication systems, you must have the consent of the recipient to send the information. This can be through the express consent of the recipient or through consent which has reasonably been inferred such as obtaining the address from a public source (e.g. a company’s web) where the contact has been conspicuously published, and no statement that the addressee does not want to receive unsolicited commercial information appears. (In addition, your message must apply to the work-related business, functions, duties of the employee, director, officer, partner, office-holder or self-employed individual to whom you are directing the message.) If the recipient of your message does not fit one of these two categories, then OLinks prohibits you from sending the information to that recipient.
In particular, messages which fit any of the following purposes MUST have the consent of the recipient:
- to offer to supply goods, services or real property; or
- to advertise or promote goods, services or real property; or
- to advertise or promote a supplier, or prospective supplier, of goods, services or real property; or
- to offer to provide a business opportunity or investment opportunity; or
- to advertise or promote a business opportunity or investment opportunity; or
- to advertise or promote a provider, or prospective provider, of a business opportunity or investment opportunity.
Identification of who is sending the message
Your message must clearly and accurately identify the individual or organization that authorized the sending of the message. This includes:
- their name, logo (optional) and contact details; and
- accurate information about how the recipient can readily contact the individual or organization.
This information should be valid for at least 30 days after the message is sent.
Messages sent through the OLinks communication systems must contain a functional unsubscribe facility. This means that the message must have a statement that the recipient of the message may use an electronic address set out in the message to send an “unsubscribe message” to the individual or organization who authorized the sending of the first message. An “unsubscribe message” is a message to the effect that the relevant electronic account-holder does not want to receive any further commercial electronic messages from or authorized by that individual or organization.
In addition, OLinks offers its own unsubscribe facility for selected services. A recipient of a message may also contact OLinks to block any further messages being sent to that recipient through the OLinks communication systems.
Electronic address lists resulting from “address-harvesting software” must not be supplied, acquired or used on the OLinks communication systems. “Address-harvesting software” means software that is specifically designed or marketed for use for:
- Searching the Internet for electronic addresses; and
- Collecting, compiling, capturing or otherwise harvesting those electronic addresses.
Address lists compiled through such means are almost always done without the concurrence of the addressee. Use of these addresses is one of the major contributors to “spamming” and is prohibited by OLinks.
You may not transmit messages through the OLinks communication systems which contravene any Federal, State, or other applicable law.
Last Updated: February 5, 2014